A classic floor covering, our Dalton Area Rug boasts a bold field with a wide border. The intricate motifs are knotted by hand of 100% New Zealand wool, creating a luxurious, traditional look that will last a lifetime.
- Hand knotted in India.
- Plush pile with hard twist texture.
- Fringed ends.
- A yearly professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.