Constructed of poplar, our Fuji Bi-Level Vanity boasts a brown glass basin, a cream marble top, tapered legs and two drawers with a dramatic concentric rectangle design. The bottom of the piece is slightly wider than the top, creating a subtle yet powerful graduated effect. Crafted of natural marble, the vanity top may contain swirling or veining. These features are part of the natural beauty of stone and have no effect on function or durability.
- Glass basin sink and cream natural marble top.
- Old walnut finish with antique brass hardware.
- Full extension drawer slides.
- Cabinet: 38"H x 35"W x 21"D.
- Sink: 5.75"H x 16.5" diameter.
- Faucet, drain and backsplash not included.
- Solid poplar+mdf+veneer+marble.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- View assembly instructions