The scrolled petal pattern of our Rotunda Area Rug radiates out from a central circular motif. Part of our Antoinette Collection, this dramatic design is hand tufted.
- Hand tufted of a New Zealand wool blend for a plush 5/8"-thick pile.
- A multi-step washing process enhances the brilliance of the color palette.
- New zealand wool blend.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.