The traditional bordered pattern of our Rutherford Area Rug is rendered in an elegant, muted palette of ivy green and brick red. Part of our Estate Collection, this hand-knotted rug features fringe trim.
- Hand twisting creates fascinating texture.
- Mottled abrash dyeing technique lends colors a visual depth rarely seen in new construction.
- Muted palette offers a vintage look.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.