The bowl of our Palla Ceiling Mount is rendered in gorgeous hand-cut crystals and disc-shaped capiz shells. Each gem and shell is suspended in a wrought iron hoop with a hand-painted silver finish; these hoops are then overlapped in an irregular, balanced design that draws the eye. This concept, inspired by the jewelry of Dorian Webb, offers a versatile elegance that will augment decorating styles from cottage to modern.
- Wrought iron with hand-painted antique silver finish.
- Hand-cut clear crystals and translucent white capiz shells.
- Takes three 60W candelabra bulbs, not included.
- Can be used as either a ceiling mount or a wall sconce.
- 5"H x 16" diameter.
- Wire: 8'.
- Assembly required.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.