Our transitional Rosette Area Rug features an enlarged pattern of updated botanical motifs in a cool slate palette. Part of the Metropolitan Collection, this wool rug boasts a plush pile. This rug should be vacuumed regularly due to the natural shedding of the wool. To spot clean, sponge the area with cold water and a small amount of dish soap.
- Hand tufted in India of 100% wool.
- Plush pile and looped texture.
- An annual professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.