The intricate geometric design of our Emblem Area Rug features stylized botanical shapes that come together to form slim borders and large, nested hexagons. The contrast between swaths of solid color and areas filled with detailed patterns creates visual intrigue that is perfectly balanced by the coordinated color palette.
- Hand knotted of 100% wool.
- Part of our Providence Collection.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.