Rendered in three brilliant Pantone colors, the geometric design of our Alyssum Area Rug really pops. One shade traces out a pattern of octagons and diamonds, the second offers a parade of interlocking octagons with slimmer outlines, and the final hue provides a bold base.
- Handcrafted of 100% wool.
- Low, flatwoven pile.
- Part of our Pantone Matrix Collection.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.