The beauty of our Dabu Block Pouf is achieved through handcrafting by a skilled artisan in the dyeing traditions of Rajasthan, India. The cotton fabric is painted with clay, sprinkled with sand and dyed. The clay and sand are washed away, and the pattern remains. This Indian floor cushion is an intriguing way to add extra seating to your furniture arrangement.
- Handcrafted in India with an ancient dyeing technique.
- Tufted and corded.
- Each piece will vary slightly depending on the hand of the artisan.
- Polyester fill.
- Round: 12"H x 24" diameter.
- Square: 16"H x 16" square.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.