There's a long tradition behind this cotton pouf pillow. First an intricate design is painted in clay across the fabric. After being sprinkled with sand, the cloth is dyed. When the clay and sand are washed away, the intricate handcrafted pattern remains, and our Dabu Swirl Pouf is born. These traditional techniques come from the Rajasthan region of India.
- Handcrafted in India with an ancient dyeing technique.
- Tufted and corded.
- Each piece will vary slightly depending on the hand of the artisan.
- Polyester fill.
- Round: 12"H x 24" diameter.
- Square: 16"H x 16" square.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.