The Ashton Area Rug combines the traditional with just a tad of whimsy. This New Zealand wool rug features a playful gathering of floral and leaf designs that blooms into a larger, almost identical center medallion. Framed by light and dark borders full of curving vines and blossoming flowers, this hand-tufted wool rug stands out in any room. Try it when you want to give a traditional room more personality.
- Hand tufted of a New Zealand wool blend.
- Plush 5/8"-thick pile.
- A special multi-step washing process enhances the brilliance of the colors and design.
- Each rug is individually hand finished to perfection.
- Part of the Antoinette Collection.
- Wool blend.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.