Simple and striking, the design of our Gideon Rug is reminiscent of patterns found in the opening pages of vintage books. Interlocking soft diamonds step and repeat in perfect unison across a richly colored background surrounded by a thin border. Try this hand-tufted rug in a traditional room that needs a added layer of elegance.
- Hand-tufted wool blend.
- Extremely dense for sumptuous support.
- Latex and cotton backing.
- Part of the Montaigne Collection.
- Wool blend.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- Made in USA of imported goods.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.