Impressively simple and sumptuously soft, the Frill Area Rug exudes elegance and class. A singular, full blooming floral motif in a lush, tone-on-tone hue dominates its center and continues from top to bottom. Give a traditional living room a true layer of undisputed class and taste with this exquisite wool rug.
- Special hand-tufting process creates a hand-knotted look at an exceptional value.
- Generous 1/2"-thick pile offers luxurious texture.
- Part of the Metropolitan Collection.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.