For a blended wool rug with modern style that's hard to beat, enlist our Cadet Area Rug. Regimented rectangles of various lengths march up and down this supersoft rug in shades of taupe, tan, blues and grey. Layer it in a family room that needs a strong focal point.
- Hand tufted of a blend of Indian and New Zealand wool and art silk viscose.
- Extremely dense for sumptuous cushion.
- Latex and cotton backing.
- Part of the Montaigne Collection.
- Wool blend.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- Made in USA of imported goods.