Victorian-inspired design gets modern sensibility with our Drake Area Rug. Look closer at this striking wool rug and you'll see a botanical motif of flowers, leaves and vines that might remind you of the wallpaper in an 19th century parlor. Long-lasting good looks make this a great choice for a high-traffic family room that could use a bit of elegance.
- Flat, textural look.
- Thin profile and very low pile.
- Reversible and incredibly durable.
- Part of the Flatweave Collection.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- Made in USA of imported goods.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.