Our Marsille Area Rug features designs loosely modeled after floral patterns. The soft wool rug has a solid border trim and multiple layers of coordinating colors.
- Hand tufted of a New Zealand wool blend.
- Plush 5/8"-thick pile.
- A special multi-step washing process enhances the brilliance of the colors and design.
- Each rug is individually hand finished to perfection.
- Part of the Antoinette Collection.
- New zeland wool blend.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- Made in USA of imported goods.