Aubusson 100% wool rugs are meticulously handcrafted by skilled artisans, with each hand-tufted rug taking several weeks to create. They are hand carved for added depth and texture and have a soft, lush pile. This intricate design features a graceful pattern of vines, with an attention-getting center medallion. Bring old-world charm to your home today by ordering this wool rug.
- Crafted of hand-tufted wool.
- Beautiful craftsmanship.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.