Our hand-loomed Mandra Area Rug offers a welcoming transitional design. Slim stripes demarcate wider bands of color that are embellished with elegant scrolling motifs. This 100% wool rug from our Royal Collection will shed naturally over time, so it should be vacuumed regularly. Avoid vacuums with invasive beater bars. To spot clean, gently sponge with cold water mixed with a small amount of dish soap, then blot dry. Avoid using excessive water.
- Hand loomed in India.
- 100% wool with a plush high/low pile.
- Cotton canvas and latex backing.
- An annual professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.