Our solid color Edessa Area Rug is hand carved for a high/low pile and two-tone visual effect. The intriguing geometric pattern moves back and forth across the rug in an angular path that traces out arch and spire shapes. Hand loomed in India, this plush rug from our Royal Collection is available in an array of colors. As wool rugs shed naturally over time, the Edessa should be vacuumed regularly. Avoid vacuums with invasive beater bars. To spot clean, gently sponge with cold water mixed with a small amount of dish soap, then blot dry. Avoid using excessive water.
- Hand loomed in India.
- 100% wool with a plush high/low pile.
- Cotton canvas and latex backing.
- An annual professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.