A hand-carved pattern of overlapping seashell outlines graces our Thessa Area Rug. Part of the Royal Collection, this plush rug is hand loomed in India. As wool rugs shed naturally over time, the Thessa should be vacuumed regularly. Avoid vacuums with invasive beater bars. To spot clean, gently sponge with cold water mixed with a small amount of dish soap, then blot dry. Avoid using excessive water.
- Hand loomed in India with hand-carved details.
- 100% wool with plush pile.
- Cotton canvas and latex backing.
- An annual professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.