Enlarged blossoms grace our Plymouth Area Rug. This transitional design from our Metropolitan Collection is rendered in warm, neutral browns, tans and greens. As wool naturally sheds, this 100% wool rug should be vacuumed regularly; avoid vacuums with invasive beater bars. To spot clean, gently sponge with cold water mixed with a small amount of dish soap, then blot dry. Avoid using excessive water.
- Hand tufted in India of 100% wool.
- Plush pile.
- Cotton canvas and latex backing.
- An annual professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.