Part of our plush Metropolitan Collection, the Gisborne Area Rug offers transitional style for your floors. Greys, browns and yellows come together in a pattern of vibrant blossoms. This 100% wool rug should be vacuumed regularly, as wool naturally sheds; avoid vacuums with invasive beater bars. To spot clean, gently sponge with cold water mixed with a small amount of dish soap, then blot dry. Avoid using excessive water.
- Hand tufted in India of 100% wool.
- Plush pile.
- Cotton canvas and latex backing.
- An annual professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.