Part of our Antoinette Collection, the Chamonix Area Rug is hand tufted in India from 100% wool. Edged in brown, this plush and pretty rug features a scattering of light jade, midnight green, sepia, olive and maroon flowers against a dreamy green background. This rug works in any room, but try it in a bedroom to add a bit of fanciful elegance. As wool naturally sheds, vacuum regularly, but avoid invasive beater bars. Spot clean gently with a sponge and small amounts of cold water mixed with dish soap. Blot dry.
- Hand tufted in India.
- 100% semi-worsted New Zealand wool.
- Plush pile.
- Cotton canvas and latex backing.
- An annual professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- New zealand wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.