Geometric shapes and striking colors give this wool rug modern flair. Like a piece of art for your floor, contemporary rugs enhance any decor. The Nepal Area Rug is meticulously hand carved and specially crafted to produce the look of hand-knotted wool rugs at an affordable price. Order today and experience this luxury in your home.
- Expertly handmade of 100% wool.
- Has a dense and plush 1/2"-thick pile, with an extra-soft texture.
- Plush 1/2" thick pile.
- Hand carved of 100% wool.
- Hand-carved wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.