The abstract pattern of our Vibrant Area Rug calls to mind ripples of water. A large shape set off-center resembles the silhouette of a tropical flower, its stem a bright, slim curve. The beautiful transitional design of this area rug is hand tufted of wool.
- Crafted of wool.
- Special hand-tufting process creates a hand-knotted look at an exceptional value.
- Generous 1/2"-thick pile offers luxurious texture.
- Part of the Metropolitan Collection.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.