These wool rugs feature soft, heathered hues. Hand carving adds texture and interest, while hand-knotted cotton fringe completes the look.
Imperial wool rugs offer long-lasting beauty.
These area rugs are carefully hand tufted of 100% wool, a luxurious natural fiber with wonderful plushness and strength. A reinforced canvas duck backing gives added durability. Add the beauty of a traditional rug to any space in your home; order now.
- Shaped rugs do not feature a fringe.
- Hand-tufted wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.