With its streamlined design, our Blocks Area Rug is made to match the classic contemporary, retro modern and Mission-style furnishings that are popular today. Wool rugs take the edge off of the high-tech look of sanded, raw steel, leather and glass furniture. Simple geometric patterns, almost hidden within the Tibetan weave of these floor coverings, along with muted accents, soft shades and neutral earth tones are the main visual characteristics of this series. This hand-woven rug is crafted in the Tibetan Plateau of the finest hand-spun wool and finest silk yarn.
- Hand woven of wool.
- Part of the Empire Collection.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- Made in USA of imported goods.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.