Wool rugs take the edge off of the high-tech look of sanded, raw steel, leather and glass furniture. Simple geometric patterns, almost hidden within the Tibetan weave of our Brownstone Area Rug, come together with muted accents, soft shades and neutral earth tones. A solid border surrounds the grid pattern in this design. The neutral tones make it a very versatile area rug, suitable for most any decor.
- Hand woven in Tibet of hand-spun wool and silk yarn.
- Part of the Montaigne Collection.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.