Simple geometric patterns, muted accents, soft shades and neutral earth tones are the main visual characteristics of our Odion Area Rug. This wool rug is handcrafted in the Tibetan Plateau of fine hand-spun wool and silk yarn.
- Hand woven in Tibet of hand-spun wool and silk yarn.
- Part of the Montaigne Collection.
- Rug features fringe.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- Made in USA of imported goods.