The streamlined design of our June Area Rug is made tomatch the classic contemporary, retro-modern and Mission-style furnishings popular today. Wool rugs take the edge off of the high-tech look of sanded, raw steel, leather and glass furniture. Simple geometric patterns, muted accents, soft shades and neutral earth tones are the main visual characteristics of this transitional wool rug.
- Hand woven in the Tibetan Plateau of the finest hand-spun wool and silk yarn.
- Part of the Montaigne Collection.
wool and finest silk yarn.
Forward thinking designs offered by the Tibetan I Collection of area rugs. Wool rugs in the June design are available in several sizes. Order floor coverings today.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- Made in USA of imported goods.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.