Simple geometric patterns, almost hidden within the Tibetan weave of our Leopard Area Rug, combine with muted accents, soft shades and neutral earth tones to create a streamlined look that complements classic contemporary, retro-modern and Mission decorating styles. The background varies in shades of beige. The spots are a dark lavendar, but can appear dark grey at a distance.
- Hand woven in the Tibetan Plateau of the finest hand-spun wool and finest silk yarn.
- Part of the Montaigne Collection.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- Made in USA of imported goods.