Rugs from the Antoinette Collection are hand-tufted of New Zealand wool for elegant looks and lasting durability. This traditional rug will bring softness to your floor and lasting style to your decor.
- Features a hand-knotted fringe and plush 5/8"-thick pile.
- Undergoes a special multi-step washing process and is hand finished to add a smooth luster.
- Brick color may appear plum depending on lighting, angle and brush.
- Custom-made 12' x 15' or larger area rugs take 6-8 months to produce.
- Custom-made 12' x 15' or larger area rugs are non-returnable.
- New zealand wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.