This luxuriously dense hand tufted rug is from the Antoinette Collection, and features 100% New Zealand wool. Use the Lichi floor covering in your bedroom to add a touch of Old World style, or use one in your dining room or living to create an elegant setting.
- Features a plush 1/2"-thick pile.
- Undergoes a special multi-step washing process to enrich the deep colors.
- Hand finished to add a smooth luster.
- Custom-made 12' x 15' or larger area rugs take 6-8 months to produce.
- Custom-made 12' x 15' or larger area rugs are non-returnable.
- New zealand wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.