Our Rhodes rug, from the Empire Collection, is a sophisticated, traditional rug and features up to 40 colors. This elegant wool rug is hand tufted of finely textured 100% wool and displays an exceptionally detailed design in vibrant, warm colors. But this rug is not just beautiful, it is affordable, too, and offered at a price far less than what you would expect to pay. The warm tones of this area rug go well with most decorating schemes, and the intricate design and delicate border make a perfect accent to any room.
- Traditional bordered rug.
- Hand tufted.
- Hand-tufted wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.