You'll love the excellent value of a hand-knotted wool rug. Skilled artisans meticulously hand craft each traditional rug design one knot at a time, resulting in an ultra-plush look and velvety feel that is enhanced by a palette of vibrant colors. Our Bokhara Area Rug is invitingly comfortable while providing years of enjoyment and durability due to its remarkable density and strong, tight weave. This striking floor covering will add warmth and charm to any room.
- Hand-knotted of hand-spun wool for lasting quality.
- Melds the classic beauty of hand-knotting with a modern, distinctive palette.
- Part of the Estate Collection.
- Red is more of a burgundy.
- May have one or two rows of medallions depending upon size.
- Hand-knotted wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- Made in USA of imported goods.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.