Created using a special hand-tufting process, the Divani Area Rug boasts the look of hand-knotting yet is available at a more affordable price. This unique wool rug is truly a piece of art with its bold tri-color design and swirls that divide each section. Order yours now from the Metropolitan Collection.
- Hand-tufted of soft 100% wool.
- Features a luxurious 3/8"-thick pile.
- Hand-tufted wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- Made in USA of imported goods.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.