Our Afternoon Area Rug is filled with rows of gem-shaped hexagons set in a zigzag pattern. Each row of hexagons is outlined by a border that snakes at hard angles from one side of the rug to the other. Hand-carved details add complexity to the low pile. This wool rug is rendered in Pantone Green Tint.
- Hand tufted of 100% wool.
- Low, flatwoven pile with hand-carved details.
- Made in India.
- Part of our Pantone Matrix Collection.
- 100% wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.