The color and pattern of our Pirouette Area Rug evoke desert landscapes and ancient cultures. Rendered in Pantone's Mauve Chalk, this hand-tufted wool rug features a hand-carved pattern of rounded squares that each contain inner rings. The rings smooth more and more as they approach the center of the square; first they become circles, then ovals.
- Hand tufted of 100% wool.
- Low, flatwoven pile with hand-carved details.
- Made in India.
- Part of our Pantone Matrix Collection.
- Wool .
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.