With intricate, hand-carved details, our Messina Area Rug is a sight for sore eyes. This regal and elegant wool rug features a wide scroll motif carved with loop details. Hand tufted in India of New Zealand wool, this area rug is quality crafted to beautifully enhance your formal dining room or formal living room.
- Hand tufted of 100% New Zealand wool.
- Plush high/low pile.
- Hand-carved details and viscose accents.
- Special multi-step washing process enhances the brilliance of the colors and design.
- Cotton canvas and latex backing.
- Part of the Antoinette Collection.
- 100% new zealand wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.