Stay on trend with our Stripes Area Rug. This gorgeously hand-woven wool rug boasts a pattern of slim stripes in rich yet muted colors. Crafted of wool and silk yarn, this contemporary rug takes the edge off glass, steel and leather furniture.
- Hand woven in Tibet of hand-spun wool and silk yarn.
- Part of the Metropolitan Collection.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- Made in USA of imported goods.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.