Our Tabriz area rug is hand tufted of pure New Zealand wool. Featuring an intricate design generously accented with lustrous, genuine silk, this elegant floor covering offers a beautiful, easy answer to any of your decorating needs. If you want to add warmth and classic style to your home, this hand tufted wool rug is an excellent choice.
- Hand tufted of wool.
- Part of the Antoinette Collection.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- Made in USA of imported goods.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.