Our unique Shah Abbasi floor covering is hand tufted of pure New Zealand wool. Featuring a classic, intricate Persian-style design generously accented with genuine silk, this elegant area rug offers vibrant color and luster. Choose from one of several color schemes to find the one that suits your home best. Regardless of the color you choose, you will love the intricate gold design on these hand tufted wool rugs, and you will love the price even more. Perfect as a showpiece for your living room or dining room, this elegant floor covering will add new life and old-world style to any living space. We offer your choice of several shapes and sizes. Our round and rectangular rugs are ideal for any size room, while our carpet runners are perfect for those hard-to-fit areas.
- Hand tufted of wool.
- Part of the Antoinette Collection.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- Made in USA of imported goods.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.