The plush and dense transitional style of the Calla Lilies Area Rug from our Metropolitan Collection adds a fresh look to any decor. A generous 1/2"-thick wool pile gives it a luxurious feel while the large leaves and calla lily blooms create a garden feel. Like artwork for your floors, you'll be glad you ordered this rug for your home.
- Carefully hand tufted of 100% wool for long-lasting beauty and durability.
- A natural choice when you want the best quality in a floor covering.
- Crafted using a special hand tufting process that creates the look of hand knotting at prices much less than you would expect to pay.
- Hand-tufted wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.