The plush and dense transitional style of the Calla Lilies Area Rug from our Metropolitan Collection adds a fresh look to any decor. A generous 1/2"-thick wool pile gives it a luxurious feel while the large leaves and calla lily blooms create a garden feel. Like artwork for your floors, you'll be glad you ordered this rug for your home.
- Carefully hand tufted of 100% wool for long-lasting beauty and durability.
- A natural choice when you want the best quality in a floor covering.
- Crafted using a special hand tufting process that creates the look of hand knotting at prices much less than you would expect to pay.
- Hand-tufted wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.