Our popular Winchester rugs are versatile synthetic rugs that are sure to coordinate with any decor. The warmth and texture of braided rugs adds visual interest and cushioned comfort to your floors. This rug is crafted for durability of a wool blend, using a special C-Lock® joining system that incorporates more than two stitches per inch, extra strong stitching thread, and a tighter weave. The Winchester country rug also is reversible - just flip it over and you will get twice the life from this durable design.
- C-Lock® joining system offers superior durability.
- Part of the Braided Collection.
- 55% polypropylene 35% nylon 10% wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.