Our Zebra Area Rug is part of the Metropolitan Collection, an exquisite grouping of modern floor coverings that are hand tufted in India of 100% wool. Featuring a striking zebra print pattern in an updated palette, this handmade wool rug has a thick and luxurious pile and canvas backing for added durability. Wool rugs make an excellent floor covering choice, offering superior performance and outstanding beauty. The long-lasting quality of a handmade wool rug will stand the test of time and provide years of enjoyment.
- Special hand-tufting process creates a hand-knotted look at an exceptional value.
- Generous 1/2"-thick pile offers luxurious texture.
- Part of the Metropolitan Collection.
- The black rug features black and ivory stripes.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.