Our Zebra Area Rug is part of the Metropolitan Collection, an exquisite grouping of modern floor coverings that are hand tufted in India of 100% wool. Featuring a striking zebra print pattern in an updated palette, this handmade wool rug has a thick and luxurious pile and canvas backing for added durability. Wool rugs make an excellent floor covering choice, offering superior performance and outstanding beauty. The long-lasting quality of a handmade wool rug will stand the test of time and provide years of enjoyment.
- Special hand-tufting process creates a hand-knotted look at an exceptional value.
- Generous 1/2"-thick pile offers luxurious texture.
- Part of the Metropolitan Collection.
- The black rug features black and ivory stripes.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for up to three months. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.