The texture of braided rugs adds visual interest and cushioned comfort to your floors. The combination of natural and synthetic rug fibers provides superior performance. This beautiful blended rug features horizontal, solid-color, flat braids with your choice of serged or fringed ends. It uses a special C-Lock® joining system that incorporates over two stitches per inch, extra strong stitching thread and a tighter weave. The result is a durable braided rug with resilience and strength. Wilshire is also reversible for twice the life.
- Durable enough to withstand years of use.
- Reversible for extended wear.
- Part of the Braided Collection.
- 65% polypropylene 35% wool.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.