The appeal of the braided rug, an American decorating tradition for more than 200 years, is still strong today with home decorators. The warmth and texture adds visual interest and comfort to your floors. The Hearth area rug, from our popular Braided Rug Collection, is made of a cotton blend. The combination of natural and synthetic rug fibers provides superior performance and a hypoallergenic alternative to wool rugs without sacrificing the beauty.
- Special C-Lock® joining system incorporates over two stitches per inch, extra-strong stitching thread and a tighter weave.
- Resilient and durable; will stand up to years of use.
- Reversible for twice the life.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.