Our Manipur Area Rug is hand tufted in India of premium 100% New Zealand wool, creating a 1/2"-thick dense and plush pile with exceptional design detail. The beautiful design is inspired by traditional old world patterns. Its muted color palette is enhanced by a special herbal-wash process that gives the rug the patina of an antique with a lustrous, silk-like sheen.
- Hand tufted of 100% wool for a dense, plush pile.
- Special washing technique ensures a lustrous sheen that enhances the intricate design.
- Part of the Classic Collection.
Affordable luxury and superior performance combined.
Our Jaipur Collection offers you both the longevity and pricing you are looking for. The long-lasting quality of handmade wool rugs will stand the test of time and provide years of enjoyment. An elegant floor covering that makes a striking focal point in any room, the Manipur design is available in a beautiful green color to complement today's decorating styles. Bonded canvas backing for added durability.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.
- All rug sizes are approximate. Patterns may vary according to shape and dimension.
- Made in USA of imported goods.