Rendered in two colors, our Hemsworth Area Rug features criss-crossing neutral lines that intersect to create a repeated diamond pattern across the rug. This wool rug is meticulously hand tufted to create an intriguing variable pile height. Try this contemporary rug in a solid-color living room to add both visual and tactile texture.
- Hand tufted in India.
- Unique high/low pile offers welcoming texture.
- Constructed of 100% wool.
- Part of our Dorset Collection.
- The digital images on our website are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly.
- It is normal for new wool rugs to shed yarn fibers for three months or more depending on traffic or usage. Regular vacuuming will help pick up these fibers and keep the rug looking fresh and clean. Remember to remove your vacuum's beater bar when vacuuming.